Saturday, October 6, 2012





 These photos  are of my coworkers  and myself with our gorgeous styled natural hair. 





 
Ethel
~ Beautiful wavy locs

                                                      

Leah
~ Gorgeous, twist Out
                                                           
                                  
  
Liz
~ Lovely twists garnished with a colorful headband

                          

Michelle
  ~ At the managerial level is rocking her curly fro.

                                     
Now here's me with my first attempt at Bantu-Knots out


                                          T
Two ladies at a natural hair meet-up rocking their fros
                           
                       
                               
 I'm wearing a twist out with a purple scarf tied sideways.



Me, Pretty in Pink






Look at all that growth since my first bantu knot out style








                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment